Saturday, July 24, 2010

the good the bad and the ugly

After not getting to paint in a couple of days, I just worked in the painting vacuum (that time suck where nothing is getting accomplished and yet you can't seem to stop screwing up your painting or just repainting the same square inch over and over and over). So for what seemed to be no time, and yet an eternity, I just repainted my mother's head in the most recent backyard painting. It's a tricky one, and it's going to have to dry before I get it right. It is safe to say that not everyday in the studio yields strong results. Regardless, I think it only fair to share a very mediocre progress report.

the source


head at the beginning of trying to stop and take a progress photo


final head of the day, because we are supposed to leave for Melbourne now

No comments:

Post a Comment