Friday, May 13, 2011

Round Two: Summer Break= Full Time Painter

So yesterday, I lost my post because Blogger is having technical problems. So here is my studio update round two. A recap of what I completed during the final month of school. New posts, that hopefully remain up to follow soon.


red carpet living room, 16" x 20", oil on canvas, complete


neighborhood lake, 24" x 36", oil on canvas, beginning


neighborhood lake completed with the latest tiny-smalls sitting on top
see details of the tiny-smalls below







Carport, 24" x36", oil on canvas,
this painting has changed since this photo but I don't have a completed photograph


working beach source drawing, charcoal on paper


working beach start with source photos taped to my easel


working beach, 24"x 36", oil on canvas


a little color laid in




1 comment:

  1. I love the colour palette of the beach painting at this point in progress. the cool pale blue with the auburn colour and shades of brown work really nicely together.

    ReplyDelete